And He Does it again...

I almost cried this morning. Are you ever just amazed and how God works in your life? Broken by the blessings? I hope I never take for granted God's grace to me.

Anyway, as I mentioned in an earlier note, I've been having some car problems. When I got my car back from the mechanic, it still seemed to be having problems. They were tolerable, until yesterday. Yesterday my car died numerous times on the way to church and I wasn't sure I would make it. I did.

Then this morning, my car died 4 times before I got a block from my house. So I called the mechanic and asked if I could bring it right then because I wasn't sure I could make it all the way to work. He agreed.

He and his help worked on my car for an hour and fixed it. Then I got my wallet out and he said "no charge". Here I was wondering what was wrong with my car. Was it a little thing? Or more serious? I was prepared to buy a car underpressure. But it was just some part they had put in wrong last week. So no charge. How amazing? Now my car is running nicely again.

I most likely will still be looking for a new car, but not in desperation. And with the remembrance that God is faithful. And More than that...

Comments

Popular Posts