How God Proved Himself Again...

Often as Christians we know the truth, but we choose to trust our feelings. God has promised that he would never leave us nor forsake us, but it doesn't feel like he's there. In an attempt to remind us that he IS indeed there, God will use many different methods.

The other night my roommate and I were headed to my work Christmas party. We thought we had missed the exit so we pulled off the highway. As soon as we determined we needed to turn around and began to do so, my car basically broke down. At first, we thought it had just overheated. Then we thought it was just the belt that had completely snapped, and with the help of an officer and his brother, were able to fix it. Unfortunately, after all that time and work my car still wouldn't start. I ended up having to have the car towed in the end and the officer thought my alternator needed fixed.

Anyway, the point is that my belt could've snapped on the highway. My car could've overheated and gone out with a much bigger bang. I lost powersteering when it all happened and I could've been going 60 miles per hour. But I wasn't. It may have been a little thing, and it may have been huge. I'll never know. All I DO know is that God is faithful, and his hand of protection was on my roomie and I that night.

Ps. My car is in the shop, but its just a thing. It's not that important. And God has blessed me with some amazing friends that have loaned me there car for a few days. See God is Jehovah Jireh. He Provides. I thank him for those 2 people who have reflected God to me in so many ways!

Comments

Popular Posts