Press on.

Have you ever noticed how life seems to go in cycles? There are moments when we are struggling to hold on and feel as though we are at the bottom of the ocean with no hope of rising. But at other times, we may feel like we are flying and nothing can bring us down.

Life keeps forcing me through this cycle of ups and downs. I hate that I have to learn the same lessons over and over, but at the same time, I pray that I never stop learning. The truth is, when I get down, I must get up again. I must press on.

It is so easy to get down, and want to stay there. If we choose to stay down, however, we have chosen our own misery. Instead we must press on and look to the sky.

Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord. God is faithful and it is in my weakness that He is strong.

Comments

Popular Posts