Another year has passed, and I am reminded of the chorus to the song Joanna and I once wrote...

"Times change. We change.
But we must keep pressing on.
People come and go,
but there is one we can always know.
Jesus is always there.
And though the world is always moving (spinning? I can't remember).
And though we are always changing.
Jesus was, He is, He will be
the same"

Though life bring chaos, tears, and joys without ever giving me a clue which is coming next. God is always always faithful. In my most faithless moments, He is there. And He is good.

Thank you Jesus for this year. Thank you Father, that you are still here. Though my hope may falter. I trust in You.

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let me know how I can pray for you or leave comments about my posts! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Popular Posts