The God who doesn't always explain...

Oh You. The God who doesn't tell me why.
The God who doesn't explain.

You tell me to jump
Embrace the flames
To Endure the storm
To move through the pain
You push me to run
Yet tell me to stay

Oh You. Dear God who doesn't tell me why.
Dear God who doesn't explain.

You give
You take
You free me
and yet,
enslave me.

Oh You. My God who doesn't tell me why.
My God who doesn't explain.

You don't tell me why you are allowing
life to hammer me to pieces.
You just slowly pick the pieces up one at a time
and form them into something so beautiful.
You don't explain the losses I face
You just fill the empty space.
You don't give answers why when I cry.
You just stand by.

Oh You. Wonderful God who doesn't tell me why.
Wonderful God who doesn't explain.

Oh You.
You are God.
Wonderful God.

Comments

  1. Praise God for your beautiful heart and works of art. You are a blessing, and I hope that your words are a benefit to many people who maybe you don't even realize it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let me know how I can pray for you or leave comments about my posts! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Popular Posts