This song in me...

Oh God, You have put a song in my heart. You have put a new song in my heart so many times, but I don't know how to fully get it out. When I worship you, I feel your presence in me and I long for more of you. But God, so many times, the world pulls me. My humanity confronts me... Lord, somehow, someday. Please use me. Please take this music out of me and minister to others...

Here is part of a song I'll finish someday...

You are my life - You are what I long for.
It is you that I love and adore.
You are more than words can explain.
You fill my soul with gladness
You bottle up my sadness
and set my heart free.

So Why does the world pull me away
Why does my heart always stray?
I break from the burden.
And Why do I run when I should stay?
Day after day,
I face my weakness and I cry.

You are my strength, you are my portion
You hold me when I'm broken
and mend my heavy heart.
You set my feet on the Foundation
and say I won't be shaken.
Though I stumble I won't fall.

Comments

Popular Posts