Even on those days...

Have you ever had those days where you just want to stay in bed, pull the blanket over your head and disappear. Maybe have your good and loving mother around to take your temp and stroke your hair. Make you some chicken noodle soup and love you even when you croak out some pathetic attempt at speech. Wow for a minute there, I about had myself convinced to move back home. Haha.

Well, anyway, the point of this blog is to say - God is still faithful, still good. Even when I struggle to love the rest of existence, I love Him. As they say, in sickness and in health. I just love God. Give thanks in everything. So I give thanks to Him. For his love endures forever!

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let me know how I can pray for you or leave comments about my posts! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Popular Posts