White Christmas...

Though Christmas this year was much different than in the past, it has been nice! And God blessed me with a wonderfully white Christmas and a whole lot of snow! Here are some pics of my short visit to MN...

Dad and I in the snow...







My mom's daycare kid, Paige, made a special visit to our house on Christmas Eve just so she could play with me! That was such a blessing! She was very cuddly and kept me busy playing doctor, making pretend TV shows, and playing dress-up. You'll like my outfit... Haha...








And some fun moments from the other night with the extended family...

This one, we had my cousins Megan and Nikki stand in for Joanna and Rachel since they couldn't be there :(


The cousins + Megan's boyfriend. Love them all!!


A little pyramid... I'm the one adult with the kids, but what can I say? I'm fun like that...and its nothing new =)


Well, that's the summary... Peace out! Merry Christmas one and all!

Comments

  1. Cute pictures! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! You got a lot more snow than us, but we were just grateful to have a "White Christmas". Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let me know how I can pray for you or leave comments about my posts! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Popular Posts