I know what I feel...I know I could write all my woes, but instead. I want to write about God's faithfulness. I want to remember the numerous times that He has taken care of me. The times he has set my feet to dancing, the times He has filled my mouth with laughter and my face has shown with joy. I want to tell you... He is SO good. Because I know its true, and I need to say so. I want to remember verses like Isaiah 43:25 and 46:3,4 and Ps 27:1-3, Josh 1:9... I want to recall that God's ways are higher than mine and that the JOY of the Lord is my strength...and so when I am weak, I am Very Strong indeed. I want to remember that poem I wrote once, that made little sense to my readers...but made every bit of sense to me... Spinning, dancing, singing... I close my eyes and I see myself. So much in Love with my Maker that I open my arms up wide and I praise Him. Praise Him Praise Him Praise Him. All ye saints, Adore Him... How great and majestic is HE!? I can't even grasp how deep and wide and long and high his love is for me... How incredible... And He is steadfast and true...

That is my God. So, no matter what I feel. I remember that it doesn't really matter. what matters is the truth that He will deliver. And He will turn my mourning into dancing again...

Oh Praise Him Praise Him Praise Him............................

Comments

Popular Posts