I want to Love more...

http://www.crosswalk.com/devotionals/A%20Word%20with%20You/11633720/

I read the devotional at the above link this morning. It's about sharing your faith and "bringing" your loved ones with you to heaven... It hit me how much I want God's love to increase in me. How will the people around me know if I don't tell them? And How will I tell them if I don't even care? Now, if you know me, you know that I really do care about the people around me...but the truth is, I have a wall up and I keep people at a distance at times.

Lord, I pray that you would help me to continue to learn to be more real. Help me to love more. To reach out more. I know its not my job to "get people saved". I know You, Lord, will do that work in people. But I pray that I would be willing to be your hands and feet and even your mouth when you want to speak. Teach me to be obedient.

I want to be secure in Christ so that i can love others...

Comments

Popular Posts