If you could see what I see...

The music is playing
a Love song to God-
I close my eyes.

Suddenly-
I stand on a hill
with sunrise and sunset occurring simultaneously with
Flashes of color before my eyes.

Stars shoot around me
Flowers spring up from the ground.
The earth plays a drum beat
and I dance.

Its amazing how breathe-taking You are!!

Waves crash against mountains
and all creatures of the earth
move with the rhythm.

It is impossible to convey the beauty.
Oh the splendor. The Majesty.
I worship God. The One and Only.

I'm lost in the beauty of You!

I think I know heaven...
You have given me a glimpse.
It's indescribable.

-------------
Jeremiah 31:13 NIV
Then maidens will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts