I don't even know where I'm at, but I'm somewhere....

The pain of today is but for a moment,
but the joy of the Lord will last forever
This chip upon my shoulder may leave a dent
but still, I will endeavor.

My passion for the Lord is in a constant shift
Sincerity is tested through a life laced with sorrow
Who I was yesterday will surely find a lift
And who I am today is a stranger to tomorrow.

My heart has been unstable, unsure in all its ways
Trying to find reason for all I couldn't understand
But again I choose surrender-an offering of praise
Today I am renewed. Reminded my life is in God's Hand.

I can not see the future, though I try to plan my course
But each day has unexpected twists and turns
I don't want to be so determined I go down a path I force
Humbly, I stop here to realign. Face lessons learned.

---------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts