Blessings

Hear my new song at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi2xo-2IfK4
The quality of the recording really isn't all that great, especially at the chorus. So I apologize, but it at least gives you an idea of how it goes... Here are the words.

Bless those who hate me
All who frustrate me
May they face the power of your love!

Bless those who hurt me
All who desert me
May they be warmed by your embrace.

Bless those who wound me with a thousand words
And may each of those injuries, be turned

Into praise to you
Into love for you
And may all I seek and all I do
Bring glory to your name.
Bring me joy in pain.

Bless those who don’t reward me
All who ignore me
May fall into an encounter with you!

Bless those who only take from me
All those who are fake with me
May they come to know the reality of you!

Bless those who push me in a thousand ways
And may I have an increase of grace

To keep praising you
To Keep loving you
And may all I seek and do
Bring glory to your name.
Bring me joy in pain.

And when inside I’m bleeding
Help me to forgive
and not to let their seething
Change the way I live

And when I am surrounded
Help me have your eyes
And when I hear them shouting,
Help me hear their cries

Comments

Popular Posts