No time for regrets.

At many times in my life, I have regretfully faced mistakes. I've looked at the past and wished I'd done this or that differently. Made wiser choices here or there and wondered how my life might have been different if I had done it right before...

This summer, I faced a decision that had me scared of making a mistake. When I talked about it with my dad, he reminded me that I was going to make a mistake no matter what path I took. He said, you can't be afraid of making a mistake. You are undoubtedly going to make them.

Now my heart aches, and as I look back, I realize, I don't have time to live in regret. The truth is, I did my best and moved. The important part is pressing on. You can't always look at the past and wonder if you should have done something differently.

You can't wonder. You just have to keep walking, listening for God's voice, believing that He is leading you. Even when its pretty foggy... And I've been facing the fog for awhile now. But one thing I do, I forget the past and I press on.

No more time for regrets. I will persevere.

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let me know how I can pray for you or leave comments about my posts! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Popular Posts