Believe

Without going into it, I wanted to say that this past few months, God has been teaching me about faith and trust... Here a testimony about how he was faithful to answer prayer...



I volunteer over at Cox Hospital as a Cuddle Therapist. What that means is that I am in the newborn intensive care unit and love on the babies as much as I can. Well, a while ago, a baby came in whose mother had done drugs while pregnant, and he was going through drug withdrawal. He also had some other health issues. A couple of weeks ago I was holding him and prayed for him that God would heal him and made the bold statement that he would be gone the next week when I came back.


Well, when I went back last week, and he was gone, I kind of shrugged it off with a "wow, that's amazing that he's gone" attitude because I had forgotten I had prayed that. But last night, as I was going to sleep, the Lord reminded me of that prayer 2 weeks ago. So I just wanted to tell everyone! God answers prayer! Don't doubt him! Not to say that things always "look" how we expect them too, but you can count on the fact that God has your back, he hears your prayers, and loves you.

Comments

Popular Posts