God's not Insecure.

What is with this world that allows people to disappear without a fight... Where is the accountability in relationships? Why do we allow our loved ones' insecurities to ignite our own? And why do we give up?

The one thing I need sometimes from others is for them to refuse to give up on me. To follow through if they say they will be there. To call me if they say they will call me. But when I push them away, and I do... Why do them give me up seemingly without a thought.

Just to clarify to any potential readers, I'm not saying this because I feel as though someone has done this to me recently. I'm saying this because I want to be one of those people who WON'T give up on you.

I hope to be strong enough to be that person who says, You can push me away, but I'll still be here. You can shut me out, but I will still be available to you. You can reject me, but I will accept you. You can hurt me, but I will still love you.

Isn't that who God is to us? Don't we reject God, run from God, put a wall up between us and God?? Many times, it is out of our own insecurities that we push Him away. Boy am I glad that God is NOT insecure. When I get out of my funk that has caused me to run, HE will still be there.

PHEW! God is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH. Seriously. Think about it.

Comments

Popular Posts