I hear His voice! No... REALLY!

It's 11:04 pm, and WAY past my bedtime, but I just had to stay up and write about this....

Anyone else ever wonder if you hear God's voice?  Ever had a thought flit through your mind and you think... was that me or was that you, God?  And there are so many voices... some of them are lies and some of them truth... How do we sort through all of these voices and thoughts to discern the voice of our Father in Heaven?

What if a lie is that we don't know or hear God's voice?  I mean after all... Jesus said in John 10:27 -"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And in Isaiah 30:21 it says, "And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left."  And John 8:47- "Whoever is of God hears the words of God".

Comments

  1. I realize you posted this over a year ago, but it is what I needed to read today. Thank you for sharing this precious post. God bless you! --Denae

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let me know how I can pray for you or leave comments about my posts! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Popular Posts