He's Still Working In Me

It all happened so fast. Sure, in some ways I had plenty of notice, but when I drove away from my house that day, I knew my life would not be the same.  I'd always seen myself as a homebody. I always liked being planted in my community, plugged in at my church. Home. But here I was walking away from that and to the great unknown. And it was painful.

Today, I will prepare to drive away from Springfield again. My house is officially sold, and I have no "place" of my own but instead of the pain I felt 2 months ago, I am ready.  God has been working in me these last two months, even when I felt numb, and He has prepared me to move forward.  I will always love my friends and those like family here (and am so thankful for them!), but I am ready to go forward to what He has next!

This journey is still foreign to me. I'm learning to become more adaptable. :) I'm learning to trust God for provision. I am learning to let go of my own strength so that I can truly experience God's.  On the days I feel frustrated with my failures, I am glad to know, He's still working in me. 

Philippians 1:6
...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts