Almost a Month in Hawaii

My heart is screaming within me-- No turning Back! Wherever He leads me, I will go...

It's almost been a month since I've been here in Hawaii... There has been such a flood of things going on that it has been hard to sit down and write.  I came here to Hawaii as part of this wild goose chase and adventure with the Lord. It was only a very little voice that gave me the confidence to choose to come here, but since I have been here, I haven't doubted for a moment it was where I was supposed to be.

It hasn't been all easy, in fact, it has been very challenging in many ways, but through it all, God has given me peace, confidence, rest and He has continuously spoken to me that He has a purpose in me being here.  God has been doing such a healing work in me, restoring broken things in me. Kindly, gently, patiently drawing me near to him!

What incredible LOVE he has lavished upon me. Knowing FULL well all the mistakes I would make and the ways I would fall short, He forgave me. He drew me. He Loved me!

This week was so many things... frustrating, painful, incredible, and freeing!! One day, I will go into more detail about the work God is doing in my heart, but for the moment, these things are being cherished in my heart, pondered and cemented.... 

I couldn't thank God enough for the environment he has placed me in. Surrounded by people hungry after God from all nations!  Just in my room, and the room that shares a kitchen with us, we have girls from the US, Canada, Albania, Brazil, Uzbekistan, Sweden, and Holland! 

I am not only challenged in the classroom and at church, but I am challenged in my room, in the cafeteria, at the beach, and on the farm....

The Farm- All students and staff here are assigned work duties, and I am so blessed to be working on the farm everyday! God knew just the right place for me. The people I work with are phenomenal, and I am learning so much!

The Outreach-You may be wondering about where I will be going on outreach... I've found out that I will be heading to Israel and India both for a month each.  I am so excited for what God has ahead!

This truly was an inadequate summary to tell you about everything, and one day, I want to go more into detail about how the Lord HAS set me free, and is teaching me to walk that freedom out day by day by day... I'd like to tell you more about how He has been speaking to me. I want to tell you more about the revelations, the realizations, the renewing.....And there will surely be so many more in the weeks to come to share... But for today, this is just a slight update to let you all know I am alive and well and God is on the move doing great things!

Comments

Popular Posts