This is What I have


At WorshipMob, I met some incredible musical talent, and I found I had difficulty getting past my own little talent.  One day as I was praying, a song poured out of me called "This is What I have". I hope to share it online soon (with my amateur garageband instruments no less :), but some of the lines in the song are this:

--------
It's not much that I carry. It's just a simple melody.
Just simple words on paper that keep pouring out of me.
It's no monument, nor award winning tune, but my heart's poured out to you.
And this is what I have, so I give it all to you.  With open arms I'll sing from the depths of my heart.
I know there are a thousand other song, but this one is unique from me to You.
--------

Whatever it is that I have, even if I don't think it's good enough or big enough, I want to give it all to HIM. 

Comments

Popular Posts