A Missionary Life- In Simple Terms

In simple terms, being a Missionary is about being a light in a dark place. I am learning, whether it is in Africa or America, or wherever we are, the way we live, talk, walk.... This is one of the most powerful things we offer. It is a testimony of true relationship with God. And THIS is a big part of the gospel. That we can walk with God, talk with Him, and be in communion/relationship with him. If I myself am not living that, then the power in my words will be missing. 

Comments

  1. Hi Sarah! Just read this and your email that went out last night about Bob and Betsy! I like being able to read what is going on around you and in your life as it helps me to pray more specifically.
    What is our mission? It is nothing less than the Great Commission. Matthew 28:19-20 says "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Praying for you as you are used by the Lord to fulfill this command yet reminded that it is not the Pastors jobs or even the Missionaries jobs alone. This command is mandated to all of us who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. May God give us all the mindset to be "on Mission" wherever we go -- "As we Go"! May the Lord Bless you today!
    John George

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Let me know how I can pray for you or leave comments about my posts! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Popular Posts