Hanging onto You - 2016 Song Reflections



*Disclaimer... I worked hard to get the music and lips synced up and did it, but now a couple weeks later when I watch this, it isn't synced anymore. I give up. Watch the words and not my face :).

Hanging Onto You
My heart is bruised 
But it's not broken 
The pain is real
But I have chosen
To press on through 
Though I'd rather run
To keep on going
Though I feel undone

Chorus 
You are enough motivation
To look past my present situation
I'll hold to what I believe is true
Laying down my disappointment 
Hanging onto you

Verse 2
My heart is battered
But not defeated
I'm feeling weak now
But I'm determined
To look up higher
To a greater truth
Keep looking forward
With eyes fixed on You

Bridge
I'll hope in You for a brighter day
keep trusting you when things don't go my way
Though I'm feeling overwhelmed right now 
with emotions I can't explain
I'll hang tightly onto my faith 
I believe you'll work this all for good one day
I know these feelings, they will fade with time but you will still remain 

Comments

Popular Posts