I Say Go - 2016 Song Reflections


-->
I Say Go
Verse1-
I hear a liar whisper in my ear
Trying to fill me with all kinds of fear
But I say no, I say no, I say no
The destroyer keeps on coming around
But no weeds he plants will grow in this ground
Cuz I say no, I say no, I say no

-Chorus-
I say go, oh oh
(Repeat)
I say, go get out of here
You have no place here
Go get out of here in Jesus name
I say, Go get out of here
You have no rights here
Go get out of here in Jesus name

Verse2-
He tries to tempt me with the thought of escape 
But his deceptions I just simply won't take
I say no, I say no, I say no! 
He tries to trick me with a sweet sounding lie
But on the truth of Christ I will rely
I say no, I say no, I say no!
(Chorus)

-Bridge-
If for a moment I seem to believe it
In the end I still won't receive it
I am filled with God's Holy Spirit
He set me free, so now I will shout it
Go!
I say no, So It’s time to go!
(back to chorus)

Tag---
I am covered by His blood (Repeat)
I am covered by the blood of Jesus Christ

I’ve been bought with a price
through the blood of Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular Posts