Every Day is a New Beginning


Every Day is a New Beginning. I just returned from my Bethel School retreat. Even in just a few days I had my highs and my lows, but it was amazing to see how God moved in my own heart and each day how he continues to move.  From the beginning of the retreat until the end, God was speaking to me of his PROTECTION. He was calling out my creativity. He was reminding me that he saw the secrets of my heart and hadn't forgotten me. He was shouting out his DEEP love for me. He was encouraging me. He was pouring pouring pouring into me. He was reminding me of the MORE. So much MORE that he has for me. My words can't describe how excited and glad I am that I made the decision to be here and for all that God has ahead this year, and the rest of my life.

Dear Lord, put flesh on these bones that I may live and move in YOU...

Comments

Popular Posts