You Were Made to Shine

It would be silly for a star in heaven to see her own beauty and call it her shame.
For her to think knowing she is beautiful is pride. What foolishness!
It would be terrible for a beautiful flower to bury herself because of her beauty.
So why child, would I expect you to hide all your beauty or your talents?

Does not the flower that glows in the sun and the star that shines at night bring me glory? So do you also! When you shine, you bring me glory! Do not keep all I put in you to yourself. Do not cover it up or hide. Do not be ashamed.

Certainly! Do not become consumed with yourself and forget.
If a star wanders to far from the sun she will no longer shine and her beauty will become dull.
A flower also that turns from the sun will whither.

So do not forget to keep coming to me. Turn to me. Then you will never cease to be beautiful. You will never cease to shine. For I myself will make you shine. You will bear my image and oh, so gloriously show me to the world.

I made you for this my child! I made you for THIS! You are not proud. You are simply waking up. You are blooming. You are finding more of all I am in You. I am magnificent in you! I am brilliant, kind, creative and so much more, in YOU. I love you, my child. You are fully Mine, and I AM PROUD.

-From Abba Father, June 6, 2018.




Inside everyone of us there is a desire to be fully known and fully seen, but many of us hold back and hide. For some its fear of rejection, for others its an avoidance of "pride" or any number of other fears. This year God has been speaking to me about my own issue with hiding. The above words were written in my journal as I felt God speaking to me and lovingly correcting me. It would be a shame to hide the good things he places in us. 

Comments

Popular Posts