Good Morning Lord

I really don’t need words
There really is nothing that must be said
I’d happily gaze out the window and be content
Take away the clock
The phone
The noise
Only the skies and I
My window calls me
The outdoors holds out its hands
Won’t you come?
All creation calls me

I can see in the sky Your vastness
And Your kindness blows in the wind through the trees
As Your love touches the edge of the earth
At the break of dawn
The sky blushes the most brilliant colors

The clouds that were covering the sky reveal the sun
The rays of which break through like pointed arrows
Destroying the remnants of darkness

And there I am
At my window
Watching in awe
As the world slowly wakes
A new morning with new mercies before me

So I needn’t say a thing
There’s nothing I must bring
I must Only receive
The hope of the new day filling my lungs
As I inhale

Good morning Lord

Comments

Popular Posts